Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lets Hash This Out....

Menu for 6/1:

  • Salmon Hash
I apologize, I should just change it to me writing about the menu to Wednesdays. *sigh* Anyway, today I am going to try a recipe that I got from Food Network®. I receive daily emails with recipes, and this is the first that has really sparked my interest enough for me to try it out. It appears to be pretty straight forward; the recipe even called for 'frozen hash potatoes", so I am not to worried about it taking a ton of time. I am also doing a little creative substitutions, well just one substitution really. The recipe called for fresh salmon, but I am going to use canned. I think that the consistency will go better in a hash format than fresh salmon would. That and it is less expensive. There will be a Dijon dressing and an arugula salad as well. This should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment