Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pre B-Day Eats

Menu for 2/16:

  • Steak
  • Hand-cut garlic fries
  • A green veggie of some sort
Steak:

Bovine meat.

Seriously, it is just cow meat in a slab like form that I will cook to his liking.

Hand-cut garlic fries:

Russet potatoes, fresh garlic, salt & pepper, olive oil.

I found the recipe for these in one of my Real Simple® magazines. The article was titled "3-ingredient recipes for easy summer dinning". Now I know that it isn't the summer but I figured that this particular recipe could be used throughout the whole year and still be good. The idea of a recipe only having 3 ingredients is pretty awesome in my book; just good food and not much frou-frou in the way.

A green veggie of some sort:

I think that this is pretty self-explanatory.

I am currently thinking peas, green beans, or asparagus but I have to go and see what looks good at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment