Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tur-boy's

Menu for 5/25:

  • Turbot po'boy's with olive oil potato chips
Ah man, just typing that right now makes my tummy grumble. For those who are not in the know, turbot is an ugly/yummy fish. It is the flat kind of fish that has its eyes on one side of its body. Like I said, ugly. So ugly that I am only putting a link and not an actual picture, because in reality, it is also very nom worthy. It is similar to haddock, cod, and flounder in texture and is very mild in taste. It should work very nicely with the Po'boy recipe that I got out of my handy-dandy Real Simple® magazine. I say "should", because the recipe calls for tilapia, when we went shopping this week however, there was no tilapia to be found; so I am substituting. As for the olive oil potato chips, they are by way of good ol' TJ's. I have seen them on the end displays for awhile now and the recipe called for chips AND they were only $1.99, so really, I can't go that wrong. Stay tune tomorrow for the pictures!




Also:

Happy Birthday Melora!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment