Friday, May 13, 2011

34-19

Ingredients

HIIIIIII....

YEAAAA!!!

Repeat karate chop (as above) and this is what you get.

Now oil and season and throw in the oven (only throw if you have good aim, place in oven if your aim is terrible)

Now roast and turn. Nom will ensue shortly.

Albacore steaks.

Seaoned with blackening agent (aka awesome agent and nom agent)

Pan sear.

This smelled as nom as it looks.

His finished plate of yum.
And mine.





Alright, so here it is FINALLY! Blogger is being weird, so I will keep this short. This meal was just something that I thought of because I had all the ingredients already, and I wanted something simple. I got me a ranking of 10 from the boy and I agree with that. It was 117% Nom. Wednesday was a chilly dreary day and this hearty meal was just what it needed for a capper. I was a little worried about him not wanting to eat the brussel sprouts, but he really liked them. Roasting is the way to go for these little cabbages people, do not boil them. Boiling them kills their souls flavor. Everything was fairly simple and the whole prep, cooking, and plating time, was around 30 minutes. The rice was microwaveable, so that cut out a lot of the prep time. Yay microwaveable rice! Just as good in (less than) half the time!

Well next week is the 20th week that I will have done this, so I might go back to the books to find something awesome. You will have to check in next week to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment